Business Development University programs, designed specifically for small businesses, are 2-hour courses offered every month through the Tri-City Regional Chamber. A wide variety of topics are covered, such as marketing, customer service, taxes, human resource topics, social media, and more. Business Development University programs are taught by Regional Chamber members who have expertise in their particular field.
2015 BDU Call for Presenters
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the "Call for Presenters" for the 2015 Business Development University Program.
We are seeking:
Proposals will be accepted until November 3, 2014
- High-caliber, interactive, experienced presenters or panelists
- Proven depth of knowledge and expertise of subject
- Topics pertinent to the success of small businesses in today's dynamic marketplace
Download Application Form
October Business Development University
Gen Up: Bridging the Generation Gap
Five generations currently share the workforce, each viewing work ethic, leadership, relationships and success differently, which influences interactions with colleagues, customers and clients. The key to working with different generations lies in our ability to understand generational motivations and values, as they affect how we see the workplace, our engagement with our employer and our careers. This Business Development University will provide skills you can use to navigate a multigenerational workplace, improving interactions with clients, consumers and suppliers.
Attend this workshop to:
- Minimize the effects of the generation gap in the workplace.
- Increase productivity by recognizing and utilizing the strengths of different generations.
- Learn strategies to recruit, retain and motivate employees of all ages.
Presented by:Diana Cutsforth, Express Employment Professional
Date and Time:
Thursday, October 30, 2014
1 – 3 pm
Tri-Cities Business & Visitor Center
Bechtel Board Room
$25 Regional Chamber members, $35 Non-members
RSVP by Wednesday, October 29, 2014 online or call 509.736.0510
Light refreshments will be served.