A Day of Ideas For A Year of Solutions!
October 22, 2014
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
TRAC Center, Pasco
You are invited to the region’s premier business-to-business trade show and small business conference! This year, the Business Expo & Conference includes more seminars, activities and business resources than ever before; it is the essential event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and executives who want to grow their business. This is a one-day, power sales and networking event you won’t want to miss!
Download the 2014 Registration Form!
The 2014 Business Expo & Conference:
Seminar 1 (8:30 - 9:25 am)
- 100+ Exhibitors
- Morning Conference: (3 Seminars) 8:30 - 11: 30 am
Successful Franchising: What You Should Know Before Buying a Franchise
Emily Estes-Cross, City of Kennewick
Geoff Gruetzmacher, The Growler Guys
Seminar 2 (9:30 - 10:25 am)
Customer Service Boot Camp
John Crook, Paragon Corporate Housing
Seminar 3 (10:30 - 11:25 am)
Overcoming Barriers to Financial Success
Chris Porter, Porter Kinney
Fee: $60 | Exhibitor Rate: $45
Limited Space Available, Reservations Required.
Keynote Speaker: Paul Bateson, Team Leader for the National Strategic Research Team, National Center for Economic Gardening.
- Network Tri-Cities Luncheon: 11:30 - 1:30 pm
Financial Responsibility for Government Contracting
- The Trade Show from 1:30 - 5:30 pm featuring a wide range of companies and services to meet all your business needs. Admission is free with business card.
2 - 4 pm | Free to attend!
Keynote Q & A Workshop
3 - 4 pm | Free to attend!
The Networking Party from 4 - 5:30 pm. We're still conducting business... just in a lively atmosphere with a specialty bar, appetizers, music, awards, and over $5000 worth of door prizes. (some complementary beverage passes provided)
It only takes one really good idea to improve your businesses….the Business Expo has hundreds of them!!
- Discover business solutions with timely and relevant information
- Learn how to grow your business in today's economy
- Find new vendors, strategic partners and clients
- Participate in prime networking opportunities
- Generate qualified leads
- Initiate and develop business relationships
- Attendees include business owners, key decision makers and corporate executives
General admission to the Expo is open to the public, free of charge with your business card.
Register Online for the 2014 Business Expo Exhibitor Booths, Luncheon and Morning Conference.
For more information, contact Anna Jansen, Event Coordinator, at 509.491.3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
For more information contact, Lisa Nelson, Event Director, at 509.491.3136 or email@example.com
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors:
Schmooza Palooza Sponsor:
Registration Desk Sponsor: