A Day of Ideas For A Year of Solutions!
October 22, 2014You are invited to the region’s premier business-to-business trade show and small business conference! This year, the Business Expo & Conference includes more seminars, activities and business resources than ever before; it is the essential event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and executives who want to grow their business. This is a one-day, power sales and networking event you won’t want to miss!
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
TRAC Center, Pasco
Download the 2014 Registration Form!
- Morning Conference (3 Seminars) (Sponsored by: Cascade Natural Gas)
8:30 – 11:30 am
Seminar 1 (8:30 – 9:25 am)
Successful Franchising: What you should know Before Buying a Franchise
Emily Estes-Cross, City of Kennewick
Geoff Gruetzmacher, The Growler Guys
Randy Barnes, UPS-Pasco
- The Tri-Cities economy is booming! This seminar will address opportunities for small business ownership through franchising. Hear first-hand what franchisers are looking for and what opportunities are available locally. Valuable resources and tips from successful franchise owners will be provided while they share their personal experiences and lessons learned.
Seminar 2 (9:30 – 10:25 am)
Serving Customers: A Frank Discussion on Customer Service
John Crook, Paragon Corporate Housing
- An examination of best practices in serving customers and their impact on profitability and organizational success. CEO & Founder of Paragon Corporate Housing, John Crook, draws on 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry to help participants improve their level of service to their customers. Come prepared with questions and your own best practices and contribute to the discussion!
Seminar 3 (10:30 – 11:25 am)
Overcoming Barriers to Financial Success
Chris Porter, PorterKinney, PC
- Chris Porter, a local CPA, will discuss the 10 barriers to success and the strategies for overcoming them for both business owners and employees. This seminar is designed to sharpen your financial skills in an increasingly complex and dynamic economy.
Fee: $60 | Exhibitor Rate: $45
Limited Space Available. Reservations Required.
- Network Tri-Cities Luncheon from Noon – 1:30 (Sponsored by: Northwest MedStar & Tri-Cities Cancer Center)
Keynote Speaker: “Economic Gardening: An Entrepreneur-Oriented Approach to Economic Prosperity” Paul Bateson, Team Leader for the National Strategic Research Team, National Center for Economic Gardening®
- The trade show from 1:30 – 5:30 pm featuring a wide range of companies and services to meet all your business needs. Admission is free with business card!
Financial Responsibilty for Government Contracting
Speaker: William D. Craven, CPA, CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company
2 – 4 pm | Free to attend!
Keynote Q & A Workshop
3 – 4 pm | Free to attend!
- Schmooza Palooza, The Networking Party from 4 – 5:30 pm. We’re still conducting business…just in a lively atmosphere with a specialty bar, appetizers, music, awards, and over $5000 worth of door prizes. (some complementary beverage passes provided)
It only takes one really good idea to improve your businesses….the Business Expo has hundreds of them!!
- Discover business solutions with timely and relevant information
- Learn how to grow your business in today's economy
- Find new vendors, strategic partners and clients
- Participate in prime networking opportunities
- Generate qualified leads
- Initiate and develop business relationships
- Attendees include business owners, key decision makers and corporate executives
General admission to the Expo is open to the public, free of charge with your business card.
Register Online for the 2014 Business Expo Exhibitor Booths, Luncheon and Morning Conference.
For more information, contact Anna Jansen, Event Coordinator, at 509.491.3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Cancelation policy:
- Cancelation 30 days prior to 2014 Business Expo and Conference: 100% refund
- Cancelation 1 week prior to 2014 Business Expo and Conference: 50% refund
- Cancelation After Thursday October 16th, 2014 will not receive a refund
NEW SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
For more information contact, Lisa Nelson, Event Director, at 509.491.3136 or email@example.com
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors:
Schmooza Palooza Sponsor:
Registration Desk Sponsor:
Spotlight Center Sponsor:Tote Bag Sponsor: