Congratulations to all of the participants who completed the Good Health is Good Business 100 Days of Wellness! Thank you to the 447 participants and 98 businesses for being part of our program in 2013.
Congratulations to the 2013 GHGB Challenge Winners
2013 Healthy Business Designation Challenge Winners
Congratulations to our winners who all qualified and received the Gold Level Accomplishment
Gold Level Accomplishment
• Benton PUD
• Frontier Communications
• Lourdes Health Network
• Meier Architecture-Engineering
• SIGN Fracture Care International
• Vista Engineering Technologies
The 100 Day Challenge Winners
Lifestyle Challenge Winners
1st – Nadiya Coles
2nd- Jeremy Nelson
3rd – Debbie Maier
Ultimate Challenge Winners
1st – Mariana Oswalt-Spry
Lost – 11.7% body fat
Lost – 29.3 pounds of weight
Lost- 34.29 pounds of fat
Gained- 4.99 pounds of lean muscle
2nd – Kim Frentzen
Lost – 7.8% body fat
Lost – 40.1 pounds of weight
3rd – Janell Jolley
Lost – 7.5% body fat
Lost – 54.6 pounds of weight
What is the Good Health is Good Business Challenge?
1) Lifestyle Challenge
- A comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- A 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle. For more information about the Good Health is Good Business Program, please contact Kylie Elgin at Kylie.email@example.com or by calling 509.491.3241.
Earn points for tracking activities, nutrition and preventive measures!
Download Excel spreadsheet (electronic point tracking)
Download PDF version of scorecard (for manual tracking)
2) *Ultimate Challenge
Reduce total body fat during 100-Day program!
*Participants in the Ultimate Challenge will need to sign up for confidential weigh-in prior to and after the 100-Day Challenge. Weigh-ins are conducted by a Gold's Gym health professional.
3) Healthy Business Designation Challenge
How to sign up: Good Health is Good Business sponsorships available!
Individual signup form
Company signup form (for companies signing up more than one employee)
Ultimate Challenge form
Sponsorship benefit package include exhibitor booth space at the July luncheon and program launch and inclusion in marketing and advertising during this seven month campaign, event tickets and more!
For more information about 2014 GHGB program sponsorships, contact Kim Richards, VP Marketing & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.491.3234.
Good Health is Good Business Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Check out our Facebook page and share with your friends!
View a recap of the 2012 Good Health is Good Business 100-Days of Wellness Challenge.