2014 Good Health is Good Business
100-Day Wellness Challenge
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 25th
Official Start Date: Monday, July 28th
2012 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
Register for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge Now!
Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard Now Available
| ||Join us at the Network Tri-Cities Luncheon, July 23rd, featuring keynote speaker, Polly Pitchford, a health and wellness motivational speaker, author of two published cookbooks, and 2 year Fitness Instructor of the Year as she kicks off the 3rd annual Good Health is Good Business 100-Day Wellness Challenge. Register Here. |
What is the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- The Good Health is Business Program began in 2012 as a comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- In it’s 3rd year, the Good Health is Good Business program consists of a 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle.
Why should you participate in the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- There are 3 challenges to participate in with the GHGB program:
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Designed to award participants for reducing their
total body fat during the 100-day program. Participants sign up for a
confidential weigh-in prior to and after the challenge to see who loses
the most overall body fat.
- Healthy Business Designation Challenge
- Designed to showcase Regional Chamber member companies who have or implement and encourage a wellness program.
- Do you want to receive credit for living healthy?
- Do you want to win prizes for living and encouraging a healthy lifestyle?
- Does your business want to encourage employees to live a healthy lifestyle at work or at home?
- Does your business want to be showcased for implementing or encouraging a wellness program?
- Do you want to set a personal wellness goal, accomplish it, and be able to receive recognition and points for doing so?
How to Sign Up
- Do you want to be a part of an active business community living and encouraging healthier lifestyles?
Attend the July 23rd Kick-Off at the Network Tri-Cities Luncheon or downloading the forms from the links below and return to the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce before July 25 at 5pm.
Business Designation Challenge
Rules and Regulations (must read and understand rules and regulations prior to registering for any challenge)
View the rules and regulations.
Join in the fun, challenge yourself and motivate each other, win prizes and build relationships with co-workers and others in the Good Health is Good Business Program. Goals of this contest include participating in check-in events, team challenges and social media.
How to Begin
1. Form a team of 3 – 5 members. For the current Team Challenge, team members must be pre-registered participants of the Good Health is Good Business Program Lifestyle Challenge.
2. Choose a team captain who will be the contact person. The captain’s responsibilities include submitting the team application form, collecting team members’ points and reporting the team’s scores to the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce.
3. Pick a team name – the more imaginative the better!
4. Earn points with the Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard exercising, eating a healthier diet and maintaining good health habits. Score sheets are provided to participants to track weekly points (Monday through Sunday).
5. Register by July 28, 2014 before 5pm.
6. Contest begins Monday, July 28, 2014 and runs for 100 days, ending on November, 4, 2014.
Download Team Contest Form Here
2014 Sponsorships Available
Showcase and market your business!
Please contact Kylie Elgin at 509.491.3241 or email@example.com if you are interested in sponsorships for the 2014 Good Health is Good Business program.
Join the Committee
This program succeeds through the valuable ideas and input from Regional Chamber members and health professionals in the region. The Good Health is Good Business Committee assists with planning and executing the program by:
- Developing ideas and recommending improvements for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge.
- Providing ideas for increased business and community participation in the program.
- Assisting Regional Chamber staff with program check-in events.
View committee members
View a recap of the previous year’s
2013 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
Thank You 2014 Sponsors!
Participant Gift Sponsor:
Keynote Speaker Sponsor:
Wellness Wire Co-Sponsors:
First Place Award & Prize Co-Sponsors: