2014 Good Health is Good Business Challenge Coming Soon
2012 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
2013 Good Health is Good Business 100 - Day Wellness Challenge Winners
2013 Healthy Business Designation Challenge Winners
Gold Level Accomplishment
• Benton PUD
• Frontier Communications
• Lourdes Health Network
• Meier Architecture-Engineering
• SIGN Fracture Care International
• Vista Engineering Technologies
What is the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- The Good Health is Business Program began in 2012 as a comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- A 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle.
How to Sign Up
- There are 3 challenges to participate in with the GHGB program:
- The Lifestyle Challenge
- Designed for participants to earn points for doing
and tracking their healthy activities, nutrition and preventative
measures with a scorecard.
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Designed to award participants for reducing their
total body fat during the 100-day program. Participants sign up for a
confidential weigh-in prior to and after the challenge to see who loses
the most overall body fat.
- Healthy Business Designation Challenge
- Designed to showcase Regional Chamber member companies who have or implement and encourage a wellness program.
Stay tuned for 2014 dates and registration forms.
2014 Sponsorships Available
Please contact Kim VanWormer at 509.491.3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sponsorships for the 2014 Good Health is Good Business program.
View a recap of the previous year’s
2013 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
Join the Committee
This program succeeds through the valuable ideas and input from Regional Chamber members and health professionals in the region. The Good Health is Good Business Committee assists with planning and executing the program by:
- Developing ideas and recommending improvements for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge.
- Providing ideas for increased business and community participation in the program.
If you have some interest in being a part of the 2014 committee, please contact Kim VanWormer at email@example.com.
- Assisting Regional Chamber staff with program check-in events.