2014 Good Health is Good Business
100-Day Wellness Challenge
2012 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
Official Start Date: Monday, July 28th
Lifestyle Challenge Registration still open! Register for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge Now!
Download Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard
What is the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- The Good Health is Business Program began in 2012 as a comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- In it’s 3rd year, the Good Health is Good Business program consists of a 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle.
Why should you participate in the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- There are 3 challenges to participate in with the GHGB program:
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Designed to award participants for reducing their
total body fat during the 100-day program. Participants sign up for a
confidential weigh-in prior to and after the challenge to see who loses
the most overall body fat.
- Healthy Business Designation Challenge
- Designed to showcase Regional Chamber member companies who have or implement and encourage a wellness program.
o Receive credit for living healthy
o Win prizes for living and encouraging a healthy lifestyle
o Encourages your employees to live a healthy lifestyle at work
o Showcase your business for implementing or encouraging a wellness program
o Set a personal wellness goal, accomplish it, and receive recognition and points for doing so
o Be a part of an active business community living and encouraging healthier lifestylesThe Challenge Began July 28, 2014, what challenge can you still be a part of? o Lifestyle Challenge
- Designed for participants to earn points for doing and tracking their health activities, nutrition and preventative measures with a scorecard.
- Download Printable Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- Download Excel Version Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- See Details Section of Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
o Healthy Business Designation ChallengeHow to Sign Up
Download the Registration Form
Return Registration Form to the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce or email Kylie Elgin at email@example.com
“I am registered, now what”
"Like" and follow the Good Health is Good Business social media pages
Actively post and #ghgb on social media
Read the weekly "Wellness Wire" for updates and motivation
Engage your team (Lifestyle participants only)
Attend the 20, 60 and 90 day events!
Rules and Regulations (must read and understand rules and regulations prior to registering for any challenge)
View the rules and regulations.
Join in the fun, challenge yourself and motivate each other, win prizes and build relationships with co-workers and others in the Good Health is Good Business Program. Goals of this contest include participating in check-in events, team challenges and social media.
How to Begin
1. Form a team of 3 – 5 members. For the current Team Challenge, team members must be pre-registered participants of the Good Health is Good Business Program Lifestyle Challenge.
2. Choose a team captain who will be the contact person. The captain’s responsibilities include submitting the team application form, collecting team members’ points and reporting the team’s scores to the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce.
3. Pick a team name – the more imaginative the better!
4. Earn points with the Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard exercising, eating a healthier diet and maintaining good health habits. Score sheets are provided to participants to track weekly points (Monday through Sunday).
5. Register by July 28, 2014 before 5pm.
6. Contest begins Monday, July 28, 2014 and runs for 100 days, ending on November, 4, 2014.
Download Team Contest Form Here
Join the Committee
This program succeeds through the valuable ideas and input from Regional Chamber members and health professionals in the region. The Good Health is Good Business Committee assists with planning and executing the program by:
- Developing ideas and recommending improvements for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge.
- Providing ideas for increased business and community participation in the program.
- Assisting Regional Chamber staff with program check-in events.
View committee members
View a recap of the previous year’s
2013 - 100-Day Wellness Challenge
Thank You 2014 Sponsors!
Participant Gift Sponsor:
Keynote Speaker Sponsor:
Wellness Wire Co-Sponsors:
First Place Award & Prize Co-Sponsors: