2014 Good Health is Good Business
100-Day Wellness Challenge
Official Start Date: Monday, July 28th
Lifestyle Challenge Registration still open! Register for the 100-Day Wellness Challenge Now!
Download Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard
What is the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- The Good Health is Business Program began in 2012 as a comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- In it’s 3rd year, the Good Health is Good Business program consists of a 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle.
Why should you participate in the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- There are 3 challenges to participate in with the GHGB program:
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Designed to award participants for reducing their
total body fat during the 100-day program. Participants sign up for a
confidential weigh-in prior to and after the challenge to see who loses
the most overall body fat.
- Healthy Business Designation Challenge
- Designed to showcase Regional Chamber member companies who have or implement and encourage a wellness program.
o Receive credit for living healthy
o Win prizes for living and encouraging a healthy lifestyle
o Encourages your employees to live a healthy lifestyle at work
o Showcase your business for implementing or encouraging a wellness program
o Set a personal wellness goal, accomplish it, and receive recognition and points for doing so
o Be a part of an active business community living and encouraging healthier lifestylesThe Challenge Began July 28, 2014, what challenge can you still be a part of? o Lifestyle Challenge
- Designed for participants to earn points for doing and tracking their health activities, nutrition and preventative measures with a scorecard.
- Download Printable Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- Download Excel Version Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- See Details Section of Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
o Healthy Business Designation ChallengeHow to Sign Up
Download the Registration Form
Return Registration Form to the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce or email Kylie Elgin at firstname.lastname@example.org