2014 Good Health is Good Business
100-Day Wellness Challenge
Official Start Date: Monday, July 28th
The 3rd Annual Good Health is Good Business Program began July 28, 2014 and goes until November 7, 2014. Engage with participants by following the Good Health is Good Business social media pages!Download Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard
Healthy Business Designation Companies
Einan's at Sunset
MEIR Architecture Engineering
SIGN Fracture Care International
Tri-Cities Residential ServicesWhat is the Good Health is Good Business Program?
- The Good Health is Business Program began in 2012 as a comprehensive health and wellness program coordinated by the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce with other community partners to help educate the community and create individual and business awareness and participation.
- In it’s 3rd year, the Good Health is Good Business program consists of a 100-Day Wellness Challenge that encourages businesses to promote a healthy work environment as well as encouraging employees toward a healthy lifestyle.
3rd Annual Good Health is Good Business Participants
- There are 3 challenges to participate in with the GHGB program:
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Designed to award participants for reducing their
total body fat during the 100-day program. Participants sign up for a
confidential weigh-in prior to and after the challenge to see who loses
the most overall body fat.
- Healthy Business Designation Challenge
- Designed to showcase Regional Chamber member companies who have or implement and encourage a wellness program.
- Download Printable Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- Download Excel Version Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
- See Details Section of Lifestyle Challenge Scorecard here.
o Healthy Business Designation ChallengeHow to Sign Up
Visit us in 2015!Email Kylie Elgin at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information about the upcoming program.
Participant Gift Sponsor:
Keynote Speaker Sponsor:
First Place Award Co-Sponsor:
Second Place Award Sponsor:
Wellness Wire Co-Sponsor:
Kick-Off Luncheon Host: