Leads Exchange And Referral Network (LEARN) Groups
The Regional Chamber’s Networking Groups!
Leads Exchange and Referral Network (LEARN) Groups allow professionals to meet once per week in a networking environment to exchange leads and business referrals. LEARN Groups are intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each LEARN Group includes 10-20 Regional Chamber members from different industries.
Participation in LEARN Groups is a FREE service/benefit to our members at the Business Level or above.
Start the New Year with a New Networking Group
Please submit your contact information and a Chamber representative will be in contact with you shortly to get you connected with a LEARN group.
What will a LEARN Group offer my business?
LEARN enables Regional Chamber members at the Business Level and above to…
- Create and maintain an effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand their business.
How often do LEARN Groups meet?
There are currently three active LEARN Groups chartered by the Regional Chamber.
- LEARN Group 1 – meets Tuesdays from 4 – 5 pm at Fire & Brim Stone
- LEARN Group 2 – meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 12 – 1 pm at Tagaris Winery
- LEARN Group 3 – meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 12 – 1 pm at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
How can I attend a LEARN Group?
LEARN Groups are category exclusive. To visit please submit your contact information here or contact Kylie Elgin, Member Services & Programs Manager today!
Why should I join a LEARN Group?
"Since I have joined LEARN, I have built personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members that have led to many other contacts in our community; contacts that would have taken years to have made on my own. The one hour a week we meet is probably one of my most efficient."
-Dawn King, KVEW TV
“LEARN is a great way to get out and meet other professionals within our community. Through the building of relationships I have been able to pass referrals to other trusted advisors and valued creators within their specific professions. In addition, I have also been fortunate enough to receive referrals that translated into real closed business…I would highly recommend the participation in LEARN if you want to grow your business and share in the success of others.”
-Bill Walther, Gesa Credit Union
- LEARN Group members must be members of the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce in good standing at the Business Level membership or above.
- More than three absences per quarter will constitute removal from the group.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- Only one person per LEARN Group category.
- Chamber member businesses can have up to two employees from their business participate in LEARN.
- A minimum of ten members are needed to create a new group. Groups will have a maximum of 20 members.
- Each member is responsible for bringing at least one new lead to each meeting.
- The Regional Chamber will maintain a waiting list by group industry category.
- A Chairman is elected by group members for a term of one year.
- The LEARN Group will not accept applications from individuals that are members of other leads/referral groups.