Leads Exchange And Referral Networking (LEARN) Groups The Regional Chamber has a new way to network!
Leads Exchange And Referral Network (LEARN) Groups allow professionals to meet once per week in a networking environment to exchange leads and business referrals. LEARN Groups are intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each LEARN Group will include 10-20 Regional Chamber members from different industries. Participation in LEARN Groups is a FREE service/benefit to our members at the Business Level or above.
LEARN enables Regional Chamber members at the Business Level and above to…
- Create and maintain an effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand their business.
- LEARN Group members must be members of the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce in good standing at the Business Level membership or above.
- More than three absences per quarter will constitute removal from the group.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- A minimum of ten members are needed to create a new group. Groups will have a maximum of 20 members.
- Each member is responsible for bringing at least one new lead to each meeting.
- The Regional Chamber will maintain a waiting list by group industry category.
- A Chairman is elected by group members for a term of one year.
- The LEARN Group will not accept applications from individuals that are members of other leads/referral groups.
Join a LEARN Group
If you would like to join a LEARN Group, fill out the LEARNS Group application.
If you have questions about LEARN Groups, please contact Kylie Elgin, Member Services and Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 509.491.3237.