- Email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can nominate your assistant, coworker, colleague, anyone you know (including yourself) that has shown brilliance during the COVID-19 challenge.
- Include a short story to highlight what the assistant has done. Did they create a new process, provide an innovative idea, develop a methodology to keep their offices, projects and people they support functioning optimally?
- Nominations are open until April 18, so get your nominations in today. Want to make sure your nomination stands out? Write a short, simple and impactful story.
- I’ll read each story and share stories on social media during Administrative Professionals Week (April 20-25), if I’m flooded with stories, which I hope is the case, I’ll continue sharing the stories through May!
- The winner will be announced on Administrative Professionals Day (April 22) and will be selected randomly.
We are all facing this unprecedented time together. It can be difficult to know what to do and where to turn and yet brilliant assistants everywhere are figuring it out. Let’s show our appreciation and recognize them by submitting a nomination today.