Click option below to jump to that section
Many business owners are struggling to understand the ever-changing available resources during the COVID-19 crisis. The Tri-City Regional Chamber is launching the Business Resource Rapid Response line to provide guidance for Tri-City businesses to connect with the resources available at the local, regional, state and federal levels.
The Regional Chamber's Government and Regional Affairs Director, Stephanie Swanberg, will be fielding calls on the response line Monday through Thursday from 10 am - 12 pm at 509-546-1613.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce is here to help you connect to available options and new resources.
We will navigate this crisis, together.
- 5 Tips for Staying Productive While Working from Home
- 20 Tips for Working from Home
- Work from Home 101
- Wyze (offering free cameras to Washington small business owners - limited to first come, first serve)
Community Organization Needs
American Red Cross - Central and Southeastern Washington - 509.783.6195
- Blood donors urgently needed
- Accepting donations to purchase essentials for distribution to any student and family in need of extra support