The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce is the leading business advocate for nearly 1,300 private, public and non-profit member firms in the Tri-Cities region. The fifth largest chamber in Washington, the Tri-City Regional Chamber advocates for a strong business community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Benton and Franklin Counties and beyond.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business. We promote regional prosperity and strengthen our member businesses through advocacy, leadership, networking and innovative business programs.
• Serve as the voice of business in the Tri-City region
• Offer members innovative resources and business services
• Promote the Chamber and its members
• Recruit and retain a strong member base
• Achieve organizational excellence
• Provide and promote community activities and regional prosperity