Leads Exchange And Referral Network (LEARN) Groups
The Regional Chamber’s Networking Groups!
Leads Exchange and Referral Network (LEARN) Groups allow professionals to meet often in a networking environment to exchange leads and business referrals. LEARN Groups are intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each LEARN Group includes 10-20 Regional Chamber members from different industries.
Participation in LEARN Groups is a FREE service/benefit to our members at the Business Level or above.
Please submit your contact information and a Chamber representative will be in contact with you shortly to get you connected with a LEARN group.
What will a LEARN Group offer my business?
LEARN enables Regional Chamber members at the Business Level and above to…
- Create and maintain an effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand their business.
How often do LEARN Groups meet? There are currently four active LEARN Groups chartered by the Regional Chamber.
- LEARN Group 1 – meets Tuesdays from 4 – 5 pm at SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- LEARN Group 2 – meets every other Thursday from 12 – 1 pm at LU LU Craft Bar + Kitchen
- LEARN Group 3 – meets every other Thursday from 12 – 1 pm at Red Lion Hotel - Kennewick NOMAD Lounge
- LEARN Group 4 - meets every other Wednesday from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. at Port of Pasco conference room at Osprey Point
LEARN Groups are category exclusive. To visit please submit your contact information here or contact Elisabeth Holt, Marketing and Membership Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.491.3237 today!
Why should I join a LEARN Group?
"Since I have joined LEARN, I have built personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members that have led to many other contacts in our community; contacts that would have taken years to have made on my own. The one hour a week we meet is probably one of my most efficient."
-Dawn King, Charter Spectrum Reach
“LEARN is a great way to get out and meet other professionals within our community. Through the building of relationships I have been able to pass referrals to other trusted advisors and valued creators within their specific professions. In addition, I have also been fortunate enough to receive referrals that translated into real closed business…I would highly recommend the participation in LEARN if you want to grow your business and share in the success of others.”
-Bill Walther, Gesa Credit Union
- LEARN Group members must be members of the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce in good standing at the Business Level membership or above.
- More than three absences per quarter will constitute removal from the group.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- Only one person per LEARN Group category.
- Chamber member businesses can have up to two employees from their business participate in LEARN.
- A minimum of ten members are needed to create a new group. Groups will have a maximum of 20 members.
- Each member is responsible for bringing at least one new lead to each meeting.
- The Regional Chamber will maintain a waiting list by group industry category.
- A Chairman is elected by group members for a term of one year.
- The LEARN Group will not accept applications from individuals that are members of other leads/referral groups.