Leads Exchange And Referral Network (LEARN) Groups
The Regional Chamber’s Networking Groups!
Leads Exchange and Referral Network (LEARN) Groups allow professionals to meet often in a networking environment to exchange leads and business referrals. LEARN Groups are intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each LEARN Group includes 10-20 Regional Chamber members from different industries.
Participation in LEARN Groups is a FREE service/benefit to our members at the Business Level or above.
Please submit your contact information and a Chamber representative will be in contact with you shortly to get you connected with a LEARN group.
What will a LEARN Group offer my business?
LEARN enables Regional Chamber members at the Business Level and above to…
- Create and maintain an effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with other Regional Chamber members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand their business.
How often do LEARN Groups meet? There are currently four active LEARN Groups chartered by the Regional Chamber.
- LEARN Group 1 – meets Tuesdays from 4 – 5 pm at Zintel Creek Golf Course
- LEARN Group 2 – meets every other Thursday from 12 – 1 pm at Twigs
- LEARN Group 3 – meets every other Thursday from 12 – 1 pm at Red Lion Hotel - Kennewick NOMAD Lounge
- LEARN Group 4 - meets every other Wednesday from 4 - 5 pm at The Lodge at Columbia Point
LEARN Groups are category exclusive. For more info, contact Elisabeth Holt, Member Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.491.3237 today!
- LEARN Group members must be members of the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce in good standing at the Business Level membership or above.
- Three absences per quarter will constitute removal from the group.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- Only one person per LEARN Group category.
- Chamber member businesses can have up to two employees from their business participate in LEARN.
- A minimum of ten members are needed to create a new group. Groups will have a maximum of 20 members.
- Each member is responsible for bringing at least one new lead to each meeting.
- The Regional Chamber will maintain a waiting list by group industry category.
- A Chairman is elected by group members for a term of one year.
- The LEARN Group will not accept applications from individuals that are members of other leads/referral groups.