TIPS FOR HOSTING A SUCCESSFUL RIBBON CUTTING EVENT
- Ribbon cuttings are for significant events at your business such as new business, new ownership, groundbreaking, relocation or renovation/expansion.
- A Chamber representative will be available to welcome guests and introduce the owner/manager, as well as any Chamber board and staff, ambassadors, and elected officials in attendance.
- A designated business representative is given the opportunity to explain the business and the significance of the event.
- A city official will make remarks.
- Attendees gather around the ribbon and scissors (chamber provides these items).
- Photos taken by Chamber staff and posted on social media, enewsletter, and website.
- Reason for ribbon cutting.
- Short overview of services.
- Quick history of the business.
- Introduce staff, officers, board members, construction teams, family, and anyone else who played a key role.
For questions or help with this form, please call Elisabeth Holt, TCRCC Vice President, at 509.491.3237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.