Digital Crush is a full-day conference for digital marketers and business professionals looking to grow their digital marketing skillset and toolbox. Bringing together and educating digital marketers and small business members of the inland northwest on practical and important digital marketing practices, the goal is to drive increased market share, new customers, and profitability for regional businesses, through utilization of the newest and best practices in digital marketing.
Announcing the 2019 Digital Crush Summit Speaker Lineup:
- Ali Schwanke, CEO Simple Strat, Lincoln, Nebraska - Keynote
- Paul Warner, Marketing Campaign Manager Schweitzer Engineering, Pullman, WA - Keynote
- Cindy Krum, CEO & Founder, MobileMoxie, Denver, CO - Keynote
- Torey Azure, CEO BrandCraft, Tri-Cities, WA
- Manny Rivas III, CMO Aimclear, Duluth, MN
- Diane Mahan, Chief Digital Strategy Officer Klü Digital, Spokane, WA
- Matt Johnston, CEO Guide Social, Philadelphia, PA
- Spencer Haws, Blogger at NichePursuits.com + Founder LongTailPro.com & LinkWhisperer.com, Tri-Cities, WA
- Chris Davis, Performance Marketing Manager ConnectYourCare, Tri-Cities, WA
- Barrett Pryce, Director of Marketing Vivid Learning Systems, Tri-Cities, WA
- Thomas Kratsch, President & CEO Activities & Tours Marketing by TRK Creative, Seattle, WA
- Dee Boyle, Digital Marketing Strategist BrandCraft, Tri-Cities, WA
- Travis Scott, Director of Marketing at ISM, Spokane, WA
- Bethany Lee, Digital Marketing Manager Visit Tri-Cities, Tri-Cities, WA
- Elsie Puig, Marketing Manager, Flex Rental Solutions, Tri-Cities, WA
- Jordan Beilin, Director of Advanced Advertising Sales Spetrum Reach, Denver, CO
Speakers will share their expertise on digital marketing trends and topics including content strategy, search engine optimization, analytics insights, mobile and video digital marketing, B2B digital marketing, call tracking, and more.
Torey Azure, BrandCraft CEO and a member of the Digital Crush Planning Committee, said “we’re excited to bring a digital summit to the Inland Northwest, providing both an opportunity for the exchange of best practices and good ideas around digital marketing, and equipping regional business professionals and digital marketers with additional education opportunities and resources to help realize an even greater return on their digital marketing investments.”
While digital marketing summits are held around the country, this will be the first summit of its kind held in Eastern Washington. Tickets and more event info can be found at https://thedigitalcrush.com/.
About Digital Crush
Digital Crush is a one-day conference for digital marketers and business professionals looking to grow their digital marketing skillset and toolbox. In a collaborative and inspiring atmosphere, participants will be able to learn, exchange ideas, network and establish relationships with others in the area.