Family owned and operated, the Dealership will specialize in RV service and repair while selling new and pre-owned RV’s. The Service end will feature ongoing maintenance and customization under the leadership of owner Jim Godfrey with 25 years of experience in the Tri Cities RV industry. His family, who has lived in the area for 30 years, will also be involved in the day to day operations.
New lines include:
- Travel Lite-light weight, innovative manufacturing with bold modern designs
- TAXA Cricket and Mantis- created as “mobile human habitats” designed by Garrett Finney who worked on the International Space Station and consulted on lunar habitats for NASA for 10 years.
- NeXus RV- known in the industry for exclusive manufacturing philosophies which utilize high strength low alloy 20-gauge steel framing for serious RV’s.
The Godfreys looked hard at the needs of Tri Cities RV enthusiasts when deciding where to service their customers. “We are excited to open in North Richland to serve RV families. We value the opportunity to create long-term relationships with our dedication to making sure we exceed expectations every step of the way” affirms Jim.
General hours of operation are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Saturday.
Grand opening hours are:
- Friday July 12 830am – 5:30pm with ribbon cutting ceremony @ 11:30am
- Saturday July 13 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Sunday July 14 10am – 4pm